2017 Boston Crusaders

Hey there, I'm a huge BAC fan who's auditioning this season on mello. No matter what happens, I'm super excited for next season with all these new staff announcements. They're gonna be awesome this year! :)

• Like 1

A new face and addition is announced for the Crusaders visual design team today...Brady Sanders will be the Designer & Choreographer...along with the other legends mentioned already for the visual deign team Keith Potter, Leon May and Michael Townsend...

The rest of the announcement found here http://bostoncrusaders.org/2016/09/introducing-keith-potter-as-the-artistic-director/

"Brady Sanders joins Inspire Arts & Music as a designer and choreographer for the Boston Crusaders. Brady’s previous DCI experience includes performing with The Cavaliers color guard from 2003 to 2007 and serving as a choreographer there from 2008 to 2015. During his time at The Cavaliers, the corps was the 2004 and 2006 DCI World Champion as well as the 2004 and 2007 George Zingali High Color Guard award recipient.

Since 2010 Brady has served the Pride Youth Development Foundation as a designer and choreographer for the Pride of Cincinnati Winterguard. During his time there the Pride of Cincinnati was the 2013 and 2016 WGI World Champion. As founder and Artistic Director of the Pride of Cincinnati Dance Ensemble, Brady is passionate about offering students professional level performance experiences.
Brady began his dance training at the School of DanceWest Ballet and attended Illinois State University and Point Park University. Brady has performed with Inaside Chicago Dance, Dansz Loop Chicago, Attack Theatre and the Pittsburgh Opera, Murphy/Smith Dance Collective, Shana Simmons Dance, Opera Theater of Pittsburgh and has toured internationally with Thodos Dance Chicago. He was selected to present new work at the newMoves Contemporary Dance Festival in 2015 and 2016. Brady has presented at regional and national education conferences as well as performed original works as a keynote presenter. He is currently a Resident Artist at the Richard E. Rauh Conservatory and is teaching and choreographing extensively throughout the Pittsburgh area and across the Midwest. Brady is thrilled to share his passion for dance and education with students and audiences of all kinds."

There seems to be a slew of "Designers" with the Crusaders now. I'm all for having the right people in the right places with appropriate oversight. Also pretty excited by all the adds so far. But can anyone put together an org chart showing who is doing what? I'm losing track. This is one full staff bus.

There seems to be a slew of "Designers" with the Crusaders now. I'm all for having the right people in the right places with appropriate oversight. Also pretty excited by all the adds so far. But can anyone put together an org chart showing who is doing what? I'm losing track. This is one full staff bus.

plenty of room on the staff bus

KBTlote.jpg

• Like 1

14480735_1201616386548969_30243258590491

To be discussed...

-Inspire Arts & Music, mission and growth
-Board of Directors
-Budget and fundraising goals
-Riverside Theatre Building: home, the present and the future
-City programs, further development and new ventures
-Development and growth of our existing lines of business
-Boston Crusaders 2017 and beyond

A new face and addition is announced for the Crusaders visual design team today...Brady Sanders will be the Designer & Choreographer...along with the other legends mentioned already for the visual deign team Keith Potter, Leon May and Michael Townsend...

The rest of the announcement found here http://bostoncrusaders.org/2016/09/introducing-keith-potter-as-the-artistic-director/

"Brady Sanders joins Inspire Arts & Music as a designer and choreographer for the Boston Crusaders. Bradys previous DCI experience includes performing with The Cavaliers color guard from 2003 to 2007 and serving as a choreographer there from 2008 to 2015. During his time at The Cavaliers, the corps was the 2004 and 2006 DCI World Champion as well as the 2004 and 2007 George Zingali High Color Guard award recipient.

Since 2010 Brady has served the Pride Youth Development Foundation as a designer and choreographer for the Pride of Cincinnati Winterguard. During his time there the Pride of Cincinnati was the 2013 and 2016 WGI World Champion. As founder and Artistic Director of the Pride of Cincinnati Dance Ensemble, Brady is passionate about offering students professional level performance experiences.

Brady began his dance training at the School of DanceWest Ballet and attended Illinois State University and Point Park University. Brady has performed with Inaside Chicago Dance, Dansz Loop Chicago, Attack Theatre and the Pittsburgh Opera, Murphy/Smith Dance Collective, Shana Simmons Dance, Opera Theater of Pittsburgh and has toured internationally with Thodos Dance Chicago. He was selected to present new work at the newMoves Contemporary Dance Festival in 2015 and 2016. Brady has presented at regional and national education conferences as well as performed original works as a keynote presenter. He is currently a Resident Artist at the Richard E. Rauh Conservatory and is teaching and choreographing extensively throughout the Pittsburgh area and across the Midwest. Brady is thrilled to share his passion for dance and education with students and audiences of all kinds."

This staff is bursting (in talent and size). Hoping the chemistry is there. Too many cooks in the kitchen kind of thing...

Lol! CB, you're good

His joke is starting to get old...but so are waffles and INT...LOL

This staff is bursting (in talent and size). Hoping the chemistry is there. Too many cooks in the kitchen kind of thing...

Too many cooks?....What planet are you living on?

Let's look at your Cadets family as an example...

Cadets Design Team

George Hopkins: Program Coordinator
Dr. Drew Shanefield: Brass Arranger
Darryl Pemberton: Drill Designer
Joe Heininger: Color Guard Designer
Sal Salas: Artisitic Director
I count 5 cooks..and maybe GH get an added +1 for 6...lol
Boston's Design Team
Keith potter - Artistic Director
Leon May - Drill Designer
Michael Townsend - Color Guard Director
Ryan George - Brass Arranger
Brady Sanders - Designer & Choreographer
I count 5 cooks as well...
So I say sounds like BS.....but I'm sure they will thank you for your praise of their talent though...