2017 Boston Crusaders

Of course, my first DVD set was 1989, that Cavaliers show got a lot of plays.

Of course Round Rock's version of Gloria in 2011 was more closely based on the 1990 Cavalier show. Both shows get lots of plays from me for obvious reasons.

I have no doubt that that he's a great arranger!

They did it again in 1990, 1989 was all John Rutter music.

Went to my recordings to double check. Openers are very identical.

Yes, but just past the "opener" is closer to what we played in '90.

Red show. They did Time to Say Goodbye. 5th

I really liked the Core of Temptation (the apple show) in 2009. 7th

Yes! Red Show! Will be fun to see Boston good again!

It's nice to see some very talented guard staff will be remaining with Boston....

"We are beyond excited to announce the return of Jacob Kalemba on staff here at Boston! This will be his 4th year with the drum corps. Jacob has worked closely with the new staff before–during his time at Carolina Crown and Pride of Cincinnati. He is very excited to be working with them again here in Boston!"

"Welcome back, Rico Santiago! Rico marched Boston for 6 years and this will be his 2nd year on staff. He also marched the Pride of Cincinnati, alongside a few of our other staff members. We are absolutely thrilled to be working with him in 2017!"

Edited by Liahona

According to today's newspapers (Boston Globe and NY Post at least), Chris Holland and staff might make a great friend ($$$) for BAC by sending Tom Brady a pair of Crusader section shorts. The story and photos give a new meaning to 'deflate-gate."

We Giants/Jets fans would have sent him a few to wear at the beach, but we figured you deserved first dibs.

Sure miss Brasso who would normally been first to this off-season "humor."

September 28, 2016 – Today, the Boston Crusaders Drum & Bugle Corps is proud to announce that Ron Lambert has joined the organization as the Assistant Corps Director………………..

Ron Lambert is currently the Director of Bands at Lakewood Ranch High School, Bradenton FL………………..

He is a 2016 Best and Brightest Teacher Scholarship Award recipient is currently in the running as a quarterfinalist for the 2016-17 GRAMMY Educators Award……………….

“I am so pleased to work with Ron as Assistant Corps Director. He has done outstanding work with the Lakewood Ranch program and many of his students have become Crusaders. He brings great experience and a great skillset to the organization,” states Christopher Holland, Executive Director and Chief Operations Officer.

Ron is excited to start his work with the Crusaders; “This role is an extension of a strong relationship that has been built with the corps over several years. I am looking forward to working with our great team of educators and offering my leadership to the members, volunteers and support staff of the Boston Crusaders.”

http://bostoncrusaders.org/2016/09/staff-announcement-ron-lambert/