Cadets 2017

12 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'm just trying to be "fair and balanced" lol...:laughing:

:inlove:

2 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

From the outside looking in, it may have been good. But from the inside, it was absolutely terrible. 

I heard there was a trumpet player who didn't like beer.

I just did some math, and due to the lack of off-season information, it looks like the Cadets are officially broke.  Their food truck this year (assuming they can still tour) is a barely restored Radio-Flyer wagon that's rusted out in the back.  

Hoping the MMs can afford their tetanus shots....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyt said:

I just did some math, and due to the lack of off-season information, it looks like the Cadets are officially broke.  Their food truck this year (assuming they can still tour) is a barely restored Radio-Flyer wagon that's rusted out in the back.  

I love alternative facts. For a moment though, I thought this was real lol...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chaddyt said:

The MMs refer to the food truck under Chef Carlton as the Ritz Carleton given the great product he produces including vegans, vegetarians, and food sensitive. Tomaine Domain is the nickname given to some other corps in the past but not to Cadets. https://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/1462-meet-the-cadets-chef-carlton  He marched with several corps, finishing with the Cavaliers. He knows both the activity and the demands as well as having the food credentials par excellance.

Even when Pych-Speakman-McGarry and BoD pitch in with their steak dinners and specials for the chef's day off, the volunteers (a/k/a the Carrot Crew) are phenomenal given the love they plate as main course and side dish.

And for those who yearn for drum corps bitd with Pat's Ice Tea, the pb&j is available in many flavors, including organic and almond butter..

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, chaddyt said:

Chaddy is correct that something is amiss and that Cadets have been super silent, let's say in shock.

We all know that Dan A. recently gathered the directors and student leaders in Etlantuh to discuss many matters behind closed doors.

Now the truth comes out about what will most affect Tour '17 for corps and fans. Hopefully all factions in Washington, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Hyde Park, Ft. Mill, Allentown and West will come together for the good of drum corps and humanity.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/now-it-s-getting-serious-2017-could-see-bacon-shortage-n715351 

5 hours ago, xandandl said:

The MMs refer to the food truck under Chef Carlton as the Ritz Carleton given the great product he produces including vegans, vegetarians, and food sensitive.

How do you know someone's a vegan?