Cadets 2017

16 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Since you asked

I’m appalled the years the Cadets* have to buy a second set of guard uni’s because they blew the design decision the first time around, same with when they built that stage last years and bailed.  Trying to buy GE or buy your way out of a mistake while begging or funds irks me.

*any corps really but more so the Cadets because yes, The-Sky-is-Failing-Drum-Corps-Must-Buy-a-Third-Semi-to-lug-Props-and-amps-around-and-add-extra-members-to-survive…think-of-the-children-I’m-miliking-out-of-bucks-in-a –shameless-musicman-money-grab-you-Cadets-will-call-Cowtown-20-times-a-season-toshake-him-down-while-I-destroy-the-competition-down-to-7-corps-so-I-canprofit-greater-we-need-40-trobones-in-this-years-show-for-3-second-so-we-can-sell-them-makes-me-puke-lying-Hopkins

TL/DR, irked /Hopkins is the devil of drum corps

Maybe you need another activity to follow since they seem to disappoint you so much. Doll makers in Oklahoma are looking for whiners and complainers so maybe you should apply and give the rest of us a break.:lol::bleah:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowtown said:

Since you asked

I’m appalled the years the Cadets* have to buy a second set of guard uni’s because they blew the design decision the first time around, same with when they built that stage last years and bailed.  Trying to buy GE or buy your way out of a mistake while begging or funds irks me.

*any corps really but more so the Cadets because yes, The-Sky-is-Failing-Drum-Corps-Must-Buy-a-Third-Semi-to-lug-Props-and-amps-around-and-add-extra-members-to-survive…think-of-the-children-I’m-miliking-out-of-bucks-in-a –shameless-musicman-money-grab-you-Cadets-will-call-Cowtown-20-times-a-season-toshake-him-down-while-I-destroy-the-competition-down-to-7-corps-so-I-canprofit-greater-we-need-40-trobones-in-this-years-show-for-3-second-so-we-can-sell-them-makes-me-puke-lying-Hopkins

Wait until finals week when they fly church pews in from the Vatican. Also trying to have Pope flown over to give communion in the closer. He'll wear contrasting cloaks. It's going to be big!

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Wait until finals week when they fly church pews in from the Vatican. Also trying to have pope flown over to give communion in the closer. He'll wear contrasting cloaks. It's going to be big!

Capital "P" please.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Since you asked

Hey Cfirwin3, you said you didn't know any Cadet haters. Here's one. He won't go to other corps' threads and complain about their budget. Just the Cadets. Pathetic really. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ok Pews.  Just kidding. (I'm a Catholic). 

Blasphemy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

Wait until finals week when they fly church pews in from the Vatican. Also trying to have Pope flown over to give communion in the closer. He'll wear contrasting cloaks. It's going to be big!

With the PoPe be wearing a traditional Cadet uni or spandex?