Cadets 2017

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

I actually need a drink now that you mention it. 

Even better. I'd join in solidarity but I've had enough beer today

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Even better. I'd join in solidarity but I've had enough beer today

I'm gonna do hard cider. :spitting::52_fearful:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Texas bands as a whole are basically concert bands on a football field.  They have a gorgeous sound.  Im a fan.  My biggest problem in BOA isnt the electronics.  Its the park and play as many runs as we can.  The visual difficulty of BOA has really been lacking the last few years, the new rules in place though should fix this.  I also dont like how easy it is to be biased when talking about BOA.  When youre talking about people you spent 180 days a year with for four years, things get testy really quick.

Honestly, I would take most Broken Arrow shows over most DCI shows.  

They just have a style I really like.  They are modern visually while still keeping a certain bearing and class.

I have always wished that was the style Cadets would adapt to.  BA has found the perfect visual balance to me between modern and keeping the identity of the marching arts.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

.  This forum needs a little levity.  :8_laughing:

ok...

4 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

Honestly, I would take most Broken Arrow shows over most DCI shows.  

They just have a style I really like.  They are modern visually while still keeping a certain bearing and class.

I have always wished that was the style Cadets would adapt to.  BA has found the perfect visual balance to me between modern and keeping the identity of the marching arts.

Definitely.  Its not over designed, but it makes you think a bit.  It reminds me of BD 2014.  Close without going over.

"We're looking for one tuba and one mellophone to join us on tour!!! Two members were injured and had to go home... so we need YOU!!! Send in an audition video ASAP... and yes, there is a discounted fee available... Send your video to hopkins@yea.org and hit the road with The Cadets!!!!!"

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

LOL really cadets?!  That is such a bad tease, and by that I mean a great tease for those who haven't seen anything.

Edited by johnpendell
  • Like 2