Cadets 2017

2 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

Haven't seem or heard anything about  2017 so don't know what the new uniforms are. Been staying away lol.

The horn line is in red clerical robes, while the guard is in white clerical robes. It actually looks really really nice on the guard, especially with the purple flags they open with.

5 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I haven't name called.

No name calling but you still spread anger and hate so grow up. If you are that filled with hate then don't come here. Any shrink would tell you that for 250 an hour. I did you a favor and did it for free.:whip:

Edited by jonwoody
mispell

3 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

No name calling but you still spread anger and hate so grow up. If you are that filled with hate then don't come here. Any shrink would tell you that for 250 and hour. I did you a favor and did it for free.:whip:

I'm grown up enough thanks. And I'm not filled with hate. Not liking a show doesn't make me hateful. It's called an opinion. There's a think called "ignore." Anyone is free to use it. It's funny that people only get angry when someone criticizes the corps they love, yet it's ok to have a go at any other corps. Funny how it's ok to call Crown BOA but I can't say the Cadets have a poor design. I never lowered myself to call Cadets BOA. There are corps I don't like (the Cadets aren't one of them) which is why I'm here and not over at the threads of those other corps. I love the Cadets and don't like the direction they are talking. I think it's ok for me to voice that.

Edited by henry7184

Has anyone been able to get into the live stream? I didn't receive an email today and tried using the previous password and it does not work. If you have tonights password can you please PM me.

Just now, henry7184 said:

I'm grown up enough thanks. There's a think called "ignore." Anyone is free to use it. It's funny that people only get angry when someone criticizes the corps they love, yet it's ok to have a go at any other corps. Funny how it's ok to call Crown BOA but I can't say the Cadets have a poor design. I never lowered myself to call Cadets BOA.

Ugh.... you really missed the whole point. Stop being so defensive. You repeat the same idea over..and over....and over... we get it. We heard you the first time.  We get it..geez.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

They're fighting again 

Gives Poppycock a wet willy.....:whistle:

5 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I'm grown up enough thanks. And I'm not filled with hate. Not liking a show doesn't make me hateful. It's called an opinion. There's a think called "ignore." Anyone is free to use it. It's funny that people only get angry when someone criticizes the corps they love, yet it's ok to have a go at any other corps. Funny how it's ok to call Crown BOA but I can't say the Cadets have a poor design. I never lowered myself to call Cadets BOA. There are corps I don't like (the Cadets aren't one of them) which is why I'm here and not over at the threads of those other corps. I love the Cadets and don't like the direction they are talking. I think it's ok for me to voice that.

I know people who like BOA way more than DCI...

43 minutes ago, candymancan said:

It moves at the same pace alot.  Sure the brass sounds great, they are great.  But most of their big, loud and hard licks are done standing still.  It looks like a really good BOA show.

They haven't even done the first show yet. Give them a break/ BD has been standing still for decades and they win more than anyone.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, yogitom said:

Has anyone been able to get into the live stream? I didn't receive an email today and tried using the previous password and it does not work. If you have tonights password can you please PM me.

Yes.  Sorry I didn't see this sooner I'd have given you the PW.   

Overall I think they show can work.   And the uniforms are fine, although I think the skirts are going to make footwork hard to clean.   Tonights audio was so muddy I couldn't make much of the quality.