Cadets 2017

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

view of the closer - such that it is (a minute and half to add) - profile view but worth a peek if interested

Dunno... I thought that was decent.. What makes a good design honestly? If you enjoy it, what's left to talk about? 

6 hours ago, johnpendell said:

Dunno... I thought that was decent.. What makes a good design honestly? If you enjoy it, what's left to talk about? 

I never get to see anything..I missed the boat again...:angry::nervous:

51 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

I never get to see anything..I missed the boat again...:angry::nervous:

too many tattle tales...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Can somebody explain this 12/8 section I've heard so much about. I've only heard it musically, no clue what could be going on visually. Hop did say "No drill"

The "fallen" section. It's the rebellious section. Music is more jazzy in feel. I think drill would have been too trite in this section but as HENRY or someone mentioned, a deconstruction of a box or cross or someone would work nicely too. The show has a strong framework so a tweet like this is honestly a 30 second adjustment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

The "fallen" section. It's the rebellious section. Music is more jazzy in feel. I think drill would have been too trite in this section but as HENRY or someone mentioned, a deconstruction of a box or cross or someone would work nicely too. The show has a strong framework so a tweet like this is honestly a 30 second adjustment. 

Thank you! Can't wait to finally see it tonight...actually, there's a lot of stuff I Can't wait to see

• Like 1