Cadets 2017

I think as soon as the members can stop thinking about performing and just perform they can sell it. Worst thing that can happen during a performance is to think about it...just do it. Every show, every single show, I was told 1. Don't forget to breath and 2. Don't think. Let it flow through you. Be the show. 

They gotta get there. 

Edited by JKT90
  • Like 2

Great show tonight.  Sound was good, choir was balanced, the formations were much tighter. And the new ending brought the stadium to its feet - the place really erupted. Don't care what the judges say, this was a performance they can be proud of. 

• Like 9

I'm about fresh out of open minds to come at this show with. 

Members, please continue to push this show to it's max potential, despite old misers like me who just don't get it. IMO, you all deserve so much more. 

Regardless, make this a summer for the ages. 

• Like 2

I am a brass and guard person, so admittedly know almost nothing about percussion.

But, just wondering why Cadets percussion which was touted as being so talented before the season started is scoring poorly?

Is there anything someone can point to?

I have no issues with the brass placement and score tonight.  They don't play most of the show and have other issues.

The percussion perplexes me...

Edited by cadet93

2 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

I am a brass and guard person, so admittedly know almost nothing about percussion.

But, just wondering why Cadets percussion which was touted as being so talented before the season started is scoring poorly?

Is there anything someone can point to?

The percussion perplexes me...

me too

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Cadets jump from 85.950  to 87.638

:innocent:

They had a bad run last night. Perhaps it was because some of those changes were still fresh.  Tonight was fabulous. Still not anywhere close to being clean, but the show is now selling to audiences a little better.  I think they found a closer. Now clean and refine. 

If anyone gets a hold of a video of the performance from tonight, please send it my way :) 

• Like 1