Cadets 2017

17 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

If not rainy days, how about Mondays?

Did history night used to be during camps, way in the past? I seem to remember being at one of these a long time ago.

for a few decades now

4 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

If not rainy days, how about Mondays?

Did history night used to be during camps, way in the past? I seem to remember being at one of these a long time ago.

History night is during Spring Training since the corps by then is typically,"Full" and the idea of showing your corps history is something special and should be cherished instead of shown to some folks that may not be as committed to the corps.

It's a really nice showing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

for a few decades now

Okay, I should have been more specific. I guess my mind is continuing to go down hill. Possibly early alzheimer's.

I remember it being during an earlier winter camp, but now I see it is done during spring training. Has it been done during the later camps for a long time, or am I correct in that it was earlier in the past?

Edited by jjeffeory

20 hours ago, Brass34 said:

Immediately thought of 2000 when you said "Chaos" :inlove:

So did I. 

8 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Day 8 rehearsal pics

From Cadets FB: 

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org

18699318_10155445263751349_5666471324452

Ahhh summer is here! I love rehearsal photos (even better when I see some videos! lol).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

So did I. 

Ahhh summer is here! I love rehearsal photos (even better when I see some videos! lol).

Only 3 more days till June, and as a certain DCP poster ranted all winter, not until June did he want to see, know, or hear...:laughing:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

Okay, I should have been more specific. I guess my mind is continuing to go down hill. Possibly early alzheimer's.

I remember it being during an earlier winter camp, but now I see it is done during spring training. Has it been done during the later camps for a long time, or am I correct in that it was earlier in the past?

Depended on when most members would be present and the alumni presenter(s) available.  As the guard due to WGI stopped going to winter camps, ST was a natural and more effective time. Yes, I know; never seemed a hindrance to percussion types to make winter camps too. I think the pivot is how "stressed" the poor guard faculty's schedules seem.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1