Cadets 2017

i was excited about klesch

sorry, not excited about this at all, but glad to see bocook is consulting

The rumors here! I heard Corpsband was replacing GH as director of Cadets.

The rumors here! I heard Corpsband was replacing GH as director of Cadets.

woot! everyone is fired. going back to G bugles and acoustic shows. hiring the marines d&bc as the design and instructional staff! don't need any stinking guard if it's not the honor guard.

Edited by corpsband

Don't really know Shanefield but know he was with Cavies in some of their dynasty years. Still more concerned about who's replacing GH on design team! That's where Cadets have lacked the past decade.

woot! everyone is fired. going back to G bugles and acoustic shows. hiring the marines d&bc as the design and instructional staff! don't need any stinking guard if it's not the honor guard.

A more modern design approach than they've had. I'll take it!
  • Like 2

A more modern design approach than they've had. I'll take it!

meanwhile i will conquer all local and regional band circuits with USBands (to be renamed Galactic Marching Bands), thus gaining control of every potential drum corps member at an early age. not saying what i do next but you can figure it out!

meanwhile i will conquer all local and regional band circuits with USBands (to be renamed Galactic Marching Bands), thus gaining control of every potential drum corps member at an early age. not saying what i do next but you can figure it out!

I hope you don't take out a loan to finance everything! ;) lol

meh

Agreed. We all know music arranging means almost nothing in modern DIC. I meant DCI. I'm watching more for a meaningful hire in the visual design/show coordinator area.