Cadets 2017

Quote that GH put up on Facebook this morning:

"Wherever I see people doing something the way it's always been done, the way it's 'supposed' to be done, following the same old trends, well, that's just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.”

Mark Cuban

Quickly followed by a link to an article entitled, "I'm too old for this"?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/fashion/im-too-old-for-this.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Quickly followed by a link to an article entitled, "I'm too old for this"?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/09/fashion/im-too-old-for-this.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

I really wish I had the credentials and training to psychoanalyze Hopkins' FB posts

• Like 3

So I've been giving the Cadets' show some offseason listens (I never watch shows after the season is over, just audio) and I have to say that Cadets' low brass was severely underrated this year. They got overshadowed a lot by terrible synth balance, but you can really hear that awesome low brass in Pines of Rome. Good stuff

• Like 1

So I've been giving the Cadets' show some offseason listens (I never watch shows after the season is over, just audio) and I have to say that Cadets' low brass was severely underrated this year. They got overshadowed a lot by terrible synth balance, but you can really hear that awesome low brass in Pines of Rome. Good stuff

Synth mix didn't help them, but IMO it was more the product of crash and burn drill concepts that served no purpose in GE, and screwed up sound balance and quality. JMHO.

• Like 4

...the retreat behavior of Cavaliers was questioned (tossing Jolly Ranchers, for example)...

Blue Devils threw Skittles to us... OVER Santa Clara Vanguard... on California tour in 2000.

I still remember the guy's voice... "Hey Glassmen, you guys want Skittles?"

• Like 1

Quote that GH put up on Facebook this morning:

"Wherever I see people doing something the way it's always been done, the way it's 'supposed' to be done, following the same old trends, well, that's just a big red flag to me to go look somewhere else.”

Mark Cuban

Was it Hop's idea to put in a mini z pull at the end of last year's show?

oh my

I worked for a few years with now Penn State head football coach James Franklin, when he was at Vandy. Hopkins and Franklin I swear are separated at birth!