Cadets 2017

Just now, Poppycock said:

Does the choir "loft" contain mannequins?and if so are they real mannequins or Sears mannequins.  

sorry man - no mannequins this year. I'm sad too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Does the choir "loft" contain mannequins?and if so are they real mannequins or Sears mannequins.  

No neither does it contain "Autons" (not to be confused with the more appropriate for this show "Weeping Angels").

serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fichef.bbci.co.uk%2Fimages%2Fic%2F1200x675%2Fp00q7ykw.jpg&sp=178da6ad3e36fe47c4371514b4c48348

Not

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fi13.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa293%2Ftoolbox1234%2Fweeping-angels_l.jpg&sp=971f98cadb395740421bb8da108d2e39

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

I'd like to interview Hop about the design decisions in the last 2 weeks of 2014

Let it go. Hop was trying to get Oprah on the BOD with her $$$ but the attempt failed. She said she liked the old ending better and was hoping for a Zpull. She gave her money to BAC instead.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

I am a FMM, as like Tekk, I have been critical of THE CADETS. Trust me bud, I am an efficient bodyguard.  Do you know Mr. Hopkins personally? If not, save it.

I see Cappy is back to his old annoying ways. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Oh pCOCK. No room for mannequins silly. The elevator shaft for the loft takes too much space but the vocalists sound glorious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I see Cappy is back to his old annoying ways. 

Shocker brother huh

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Let it go. Hop was trying to get Oprah on the BOD with her $$$ but the attempt failed. She said she liked the old ending better and was hoping for a Zpull. She gave her money to BAC instead.

well that explains A LOT lol