Cadets 2017

6 minutes ago, Shewhois said:

I agree. Their show has more cohesiveness and performance potential than everyone except BD and Bluecoats, with SCV very close. I'm not 100% sure if they'll beat both Cavies and Crown, but I'm almost sure they'll pass at least one of them.

Maybe. I wouldn't count out BAC this year either - in terms of making a run at the top 5. They are night and day better than last year. I think the top 7 will be: Bluecoats, BD, SCV, Crown, Cavies, Cadets and BAC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chaddyt said:

I have to say.... I saw a vid of BD's show and was taken aback with how rough their guard was.  Very uncharacteristic for them.  I'm sure they'll clean up, but wow....  Cadets seem to be sticking the #### out of their tosses right now.

I made the mistake of saying something like this  - how rough BD guard is (on the first west coast show page) and got told I was a troll!!!

Edited by DCI-86

Crow might not be enough for me to eat. Just saw a current run through. Wrong, I was so wrong about this show - and you know what - I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT IT. Still don't care for modern drill design, but this show is beautiful...the music, the colors, the guard. 

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

The ending of the jazz section is awesome.

Yay......I knew they would sort it out.  It is the kind of section that you just get on the field during ST and then layer all summer.

Edited by cadet93
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, henry7184 said:

No argument here. I just don't like anyone's drill these days, I guess. LOL. It's been over a week since I've see anything Cadets videos so I am looking forward to seeing them again.

Word has it that Cadets have begun adding little enhancers to the show and cleaning.

Fan of the Arts

1 hour ago, henry7184 said:

Maybe. I wouldn't count out BAC this year either - in terms of making a run at the top 5. They are night and day better than last year. I think the top 7 will be: Bluecoats, BD, SCV, Crown, Cavies, Cadets and BAC.

Yes they are night and day better than last year but the shows ahead of BAC right now will be hard to overtake.  Nonetheless, it is going to be a very good year for drum corps.

Fan of the Arts

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Check pm 

Hey George, could I possibly get a PM too? If not, no big deal!