Cadets 2017

Does anyone know if they filled the tuba position yet?  Are there other spots still open?

47 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Does anyone know if they filled the tuba position yet?  Are there other spots still open?

recommend you email the corps. They were still looking as of Sunday - also 1 mello spot

not sure what stage they are in with either spot

hopkins@yea.org

49 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Mr. Hopkins on Facebook tonight saying there is a young lady who may be filling that role, but they're still looking for a mello, and now apparently a trumpet as well (?).  I'll have to ask my son about that - I hadn't heard before of a trumpet hole.   Mr. Hopkins might have indicated that one of the injuries was a groin pull that kept the person out for two weeks, and then they tried comping back and a day later were on the injured list again.

• Like 1

no idea what is going on since I have not seen or heard anything from the show. Guess I have to wait to see it live to participate in the conversation.

1 hour ago, dcikon2 said:

ok so got the update

tuba is probably filled - a young lady from C2 taking the spot

1 mello filled

remaining spots: 1 mello and 1 trumpet

The corps will be in Allentown and then Clifton - folks are encouraged to email and hopefully they can join up with the corps right away. Top 25 DCI experience recommended. Cadets experience preferred

Guard is full. Percussion is full

hopkins@yea.org

Let's get off this page quick. It's obviously a BAC plot. Or worse, Crown's Inferno not quite yet dead and seeking to turn us all into Madison look alikes and Pacific Crest's guard...................................................shudders. Sprinkle the holy water NOW.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1