The Cavaliers 2017

On 5/28/2017 at 6:51 PM, littlejaw said:

They have both. The large jugs and the personal ones. The personal ones are used for quick waters while the large are for the longer breaks.

"Water We Doing????!!!"

Nice to hear they haven't resorted to the "gush and gos" a lot of corps have.  I remember water breaks being at least a 6 or 7 minute sanctuary away from the field.. (sometimes they would go on for 15 or 20 if the staff got really distracted :).. We used paper cups (like what you get a sno-cone in) and every guy would roll up the excess paper on the top to get a precious few extra drops of water or Gatorade before going to the back of the line.  :D

Edited by tommynev

I love the little snippets and pictures I'm seeing.....I feel like this isn't a Mars show necessarily.  I'm getting a super primal evolution of man and their primal instincts kind of vibe.  This is near the top of my excited to see list.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I love the little snippets and pictures I'm seeing.....I feel like this isn't a Mars show necessarily.  I'm getting a super primal evolution of man and their primal instincts kind of vibe.  This is near the top of my excited to see list.  

That was exactly my take... I am soooo very ready for this season to start.

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Imagine portraying the evolution of man set to the music of the Copeland and Strauss pieces during a pre show.That would be epic lol. 

• Like 3

Been talking to a few people that have been around Spring training so far and I'm hearing some awesome things from a show design/visual aspects to the show. Obviously can't mention anything specifically but I'm psyched to see how they all translate at the season premier show. Also if you don't follow these guys on instagram or snapchat, it's time to jump on the train. Definitely some cool media coming out through those venues and not found anywhere else online.

• Like 3

Cavies formally announced their electronics team yesterday, it includes a guest collaborator. Without giving it away if you do some research on this individual you maybe able to figure out his specialty. Something in the works? If so it fits really well with this show and is something I don't believe weve heard in dci yet.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1