Carolina Crown 2017

I found a YouTube link so now you don't have to share your very confidential email handle :)

Also, I'm surprised that the first peek at the season would be like this, unless I stand corrected this is the first time they have done something like this? Thoughts?

That sounds awesome !

12 minutes ago, turntpapa said:

Also, I'm surprised that the first peek at the season would be like this, unless I stand corrected this is the first time they have done something like this? Thoughts?

I don't believe this video was authorized/released/produced by Carolina Crown.The video did not come from their youtube channel.

Edited by Barneveld

Just now, Barneveld said:

The video did not come from the official Carolina Crown youtube channel.

No it did not but the full video says that the clip was sent in by THE Matt Harloff. The original seems to have come from a marching arts website, so it seems that the staff released it intentionally, but I could be wrong.

13 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, turntpapa said:

No it did not but the full video says that the clip was sent in by THE Matt Harloff. The original seems to have come from a marching arts website, so it seems that the staff released it intentionally, but I could be wrong.

I just saw the website you mentioned. My apologies. I stand corrected.

Just now, Barneveld said:

I just saw the website you mentioned. My apologies. I stand corrected.

It's all good! At least we know that it wasn't some leak. I can't wait to see what more they put out for us before they announce the show, or hopefully they just announce it now!

12 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Wow they're impressive. Really wow. Wow. Yeah. 

EDIT: After some time to be able to let it sit with me, yes. It's performed incredibly well, as always and at this point expected from Crown horns. But I don't really see too much content in there for them. Kinda just half notes and whole notes there... Granted it's supposed to be an impact point but there's really not much there content wise.

Funny stuff. Half notes and whole notes, isn't that the sneering criticism of those championship Cavies shows?  Haha. If fast won championships, Cadets would be riding a 20 year win streak. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Funny stuff. Half notes and whole notes, isn't that the sneering criticism of those championship Cavies shows?  Haha. If fast won championships, Cadets would be riding a 20 year win streak. 

I'm not really asking for "fast," in fact the run n gun philosophy is one of my least favorites is DCI. I just want a good amount of content.