Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

5 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

If the show was this rough, and they still won by two points, we are likely headed to another BC/BD race. Four up on Cadets is a huge gap for Day 1.

Four up and still need to add BD, SCV, Boston, BK, and Regiment to the mix.  I'm not sure they'll be able to maintain last year's placement.  (Cadets I mean)

Edited by chaddyt
  • Like 1

Just now, chaddyt said:

Four up and still need to add BD, SCV, Boston, BK, and Regiment to the mix.  I'm not sure they'll be able to maintain last year's placement.

Those five are going to be serious contenders this year. Would love to see BK make the leap we have been anticipating for the last few years.

I think some of the falls were due to the rain from in the rehearsal today. Even as they brought the stage onto the field they were doing last second drying with towels with the little time they had before they started.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Welp, not gonna lie ... that was a rough run. Between mic issues which caused some real balance issues and a snare falling off of the ramp, this was not nearly as good a run as Tuesday. But -- you get the rough idea. I am almost entirely sure Grow 'Till Tall could not have come off as well in the theater as live (or at least I assume). But -- they won, and this show will only get better.

Which snare fell off the ramp? And when? I didn't see it happen tonight.

In the drum solo when the snares were coming off the stage. Fortunately snares weren't playing. 

Blooo was head and shoulders above the rest of the corps tonight. Very excited to see this show grow and add layers!!!

• Like 4

I agree, still need a good bit of work, esp the ballad.

• Like 1

Lost in all this: Bloo took GE, Guard, VA, the visual super caption, MA, and the music super caption.

• Like 3