Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Did someone just post killing it?? Head to head... it's on!

5 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Kudos to SCV tonight, GREAT show!  

And I can't wait for comments of Bluecoats demise, they're doomed, etc after a .1 loss.  This is FAR from over.  I bet it's just some extra motivation.  

:)

Extra motivation for SCV, too. I would imagine. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Kudos to SCV tonight, GREAT show!  

And I can't wait for comments of Bluecoats demise, they're doomed, etc after a .1 loss.  This is FAR from over.  I bet it's just some extra motivation.  

:)

Bluecoats are not doomed.  

Just now, BoaDci said:

Bluecoats are not doomed.  

LOL I KNOW!  I just know how some people are after a loss, then when the scores change the next night they'll be singing a completely different tune.

I'm not worried in the least, and I still love the show which you can't put a number on.  

• Like 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

LOL I KNOW!  I just know how some people are after a loss, then when the scores change the next night they'll be singing a completely different tune.

I'm not worried in the least, and I still love the show which you can't put a number on.  

Yeah I agree, you know I'm biased, but you can't ignore greatness.  Bloo has another hit again this year.  Lets not forget, just yesterday they beat the corps that beat them tonight.

Just now, BoaDci said:

Yeah I agree, you know I'm biased, but you can't ignore greatness.  Bloo has another hit again this year.  Lets not forget, just yesterday they beat the corps that beat them tonight.

My eye is always on August and tonight didn't change anything.

I said the first time I saw SCV they were going to contend, and I LOVE both shows so really it's a win win for me.  

I'm just getting a kick out of peoples reactions, it always makes me sad when I can tell people want a corps to lose/get joy out of it.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

That's how I feel about Vanguard. I want them to win it all, but if they don't not a big deal. I love their show. It's my favorite of the year. If I were marching this year that is the show I would want to march - 1st or 10th. or 20th. or dead last. I just love it.

We have an exciting race and I have no doubt Bluecoats and Vanguard will be there at the end

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

My eye is always on August and tonight didn't change anything.

I said the first time I saw SCV they were going to contend, and I LOVE both shows so really it's a win win for me.  

I'm just getting a kick out of peoples reactions, it always makes me sad when I can tell people want a corps to lose/get joy out of it.  

I am SO thrilled Vanguard won tonight. But I get no joy out of Bluecoats losing. Vanguard was the first corps I ever truly loved (from when I first saw them in 1984). It's been a long long long time coming for us Vanguard fans. I've stuck with them through thick and thin and will continue to do so. I just hope I'm crying tears of joy finals night. I have so much respect and admiration of that organization. I truly love them with all my heart. 

I was SO happy for Bluecoats last year. When I marched we never even gave them much of a thought from a competitive standpoint. They were never a threat. I am so happy with what that organization has achieved (Crown too - I didn't even know they existed when I marched). But this is about Bluecoats, and I wanted them to win last year. They have become the true innovators of this era, and that is remarkable. No one can take that away. They played their own game last year and won. This year, many others are playing their game. 

This year, I want my beloved Vanguard to win. Maybe after Vanguard has won 15 in a row I'll go back to wanting Bloo to win :)

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 4