Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Go Devils.  Let's go undefeated for your 60th Anniversary Season.   The show has grown so much, and still has so much more room to improve.  I am loving all the additions!   Catch those rifles guard, that has been my one pet peeve so far, too many drops.  I know you will get there though!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, FTNK said:

Lisa is an American ######

HAHAHAHA

Wasn't there a Frank too?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

HAHAHAHA

Wasn't there a Frank too?

Haha yea. 2000 finals during the ballad lol.

• Like 1

Someone has been posting High-cam recordings of BD's recent championships and, man. What an organization. Even the shows I thought I disliked (Re:Rite) strike me today as groovy, audacious, smart, adventurous. And extremely difficult. *How* did an entire show with those mirrors happen? It's insane.

• Like 3

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

Someone has been posting High-cam recordings of BD's recent championships and, man. What an organization. Even the shows I thought I disliked (Re:Rite) strike me today as groovy, audacious, smart, adventurous. And extremely difficult. *How* did an entire show with those mirrors happen? It's insane.

Preach brother preach!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, BoaDci said:

Hey, any changes tonight from what you could tell?

They added alot of pit snare drum to the trumpet fanfare. BD had a rough run. Tuba went down. Still alot of drops by the rifles. Think they added more subtle solos of past music to the opener. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chief Guns said:

They added alot of pit snare drum to the trumpet fanfare. BD had a rough run. Tuba went down. Still alot of drops by the rifles. Think they added more subtle solos of past music to the opener. 

:/  Welp.  Hopefully it was a one time thing.