Crossmen 2017

26 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I really like this tune for Crossmen:

It will be interesting to see how it will differ from the Blue Knights 2014 version, which is one of my favorite openers in recent memory.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

15 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

It will be interesting to see how it will differ from the Blue Knights 2014 version, which is one of my favorite openers in recent memory.

would imagine they will give it more of a groove - perhaps tie it in to the original stuff

not sure - looking forward to hearing their take on it as I feel it suits them very well

7 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

I am very intrigued by this show.  It seems to have a good idea of what it is.  I also like that Markworth is contributing original music again.

There have been pictures and video floating around from camp with some intriguing props:

DBClpX6XoAEAnuX.jpg

Did they buy those props from BD?

On 5/31/2017 at 10:58 AM, soccerguy315 said:

18767487_10211716461000143_6180918825728

Saw this on the executive director's Facebook. Wasn't sure if it was the official announcement or not. Didn't see it on their website. Guess it is.Sounds a-Maze-zing!

Edited by xbones7480

Posting photo from training because...why not?

Like most corps, Crossmen have had brass choreography, but I'm noticing a lot of mention of it on Instagram.

Edited by barigirl78

23 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Posting photo from training because...why not?

Like most corps, Crossmen have had brass choreography, but I'm noticing a lot of mention of it on Instagram.

Notice they have a lot of Crown folk on staff. 
http://www.crossmen.org/staff

6 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

Any body been to spring training? Craving an update. Their latest rehearsal photos show much confidence in the members whom seem to average older than previous years.

I'm going next weekend.  I haven't heard they have gotten to the end of the show, but they have another week until I see them.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the images from Instagram.  This photographer seems to be there most days.  The Crossmen will be competing earlier than usual because they are in the Indy kick-off show.

46 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

I'm going next weekend.  I haven't heard they have gotten to the end of the show, but they have another week until I see them.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the images from Instagram.  This photographer seems to be there most days.  The Crossmen will be competing earlier than usual because they are in the Indy kick-off show.

I wouldn't expect them to be done with the show yet! The brass only moved in a week ago! Has there ever been a corps that has learned the whole show in just a week? I just can't wait to see what they have cooking.