Crossmen 2017

2 minutes ago, xbones7480 said:

That was really cool part. 

It really was. As much as I love this years show visually, something like that would be perfect in this years show if they incorporated the props. Just imagine how awesome that could be. Maybe that's what they'll do during these three rehearsal days is add something like that?

12 minutes ago, va9590jm said:

It really was. As much as I love this years show visually, something like that would be perfect in this years show if they incorporated the props. Just imagine how awesome that could be. Maybe that's what they'll do during these three rehearsal days is add something like that?

They would need at least 12 props to make the cross. Not sure how many they have.  That would be really cool.

___   ___
   \                    /
I                         I
I                         I
    /                  \
      ___   ___     

Edited by xbones7480

8 hours ago, xbones7480 said:

That was really cool part. 

I know that in this age of dispensing with tradition, I think coming back to the cross near the end makes thematic sense in the show.  Lightbulb. 

Think they had 3 1/2 days of rehearsal with travel mixed in of course. That's a nice size chunk of time for big changes. 

Can't wait to watch them tonight on Flo. Fingers crossed there will be no technical difficulties with the live feed this time. Still wish they could have gone on after INT; that's a tough place to be for them. 

Definitely watching Crossmen in high cam tonight. They are so spread out this year. I don't want to miss the maze portion of the drill. 

Seeing as I'll see the corps 3-4 times live, I'll enjoy that when I'm in my seats somewhat high up. I'll enjoy the more detailed view of the multi cam while watching from home. That way I know more about what to look for in certain areas, or where to not look when wanting to see what else is going on. Same goes for other corps that I'll see over the summer.

posted from the DrumScorps app

23 minutes ago, va9590jm said:

Seeing as I'll see the corps 3-4 times live, I'll enjoy that when I'm in my seats somewhat high up. I'll enjoy the more detailed view of the multi cam while watching from home. That way I know more about what to look for in certain areas, or where to not look when wanting to see what else is going on. Same goes for other corps that I'll see over the summer.

posted from the DrumScorps app

From what I saw at the theater, the cameramen don't even know where to look. I'm not taking the chance of missing a great formation because the camera is on a pit that's not even playing.

Edited by 1corpsfan
  • Like 1