"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

If there were going to be a second season wouldn't we have Known this by now? Haven't most corps had their audition camps by this point and that is where they began with this season. I would think that's an indicator that there will not be another season.

If there were going to be a second season wouldn't we have Known this by now? Haven't most corps had their audition camps by this point and that is where they began with this season. I would think that's an indicator that there will not be another season.

Not necessarily. Many corps have had their first audition camps, some a second one. But there are still camps in January and I'm not sure they need to be filming early audition camps when later camps work as well. And I would think it keeps production time and cost of production manageable.

I think a lot of the early camps are along the lines of "What is this thing called Drum Corps and What have I gotten myself into?" I believe the first episode covered auditions and final cuts which won't happen for a while.

I hope they revolve around and show all kinds of other corps if the show continues. I simply can not stomach HULU enough to even try the week long Intro thingy. I dumped it for their shlocky programing before and won't bother with them anymore. Netflix is starting to go that way too but still has some good stuff.

I hope they revolve around and show all kinds of other corps if the show continues. I simply can not stomach HULU enough to even try the week long Intro thingy. I dumped it for their shlocky programing before and won't bother with them anymore. Netflix is starting to go that way too but still has some good stuff.

I like some of their(netflix) supposed original content...but there are so many movies that they choose not to stream for some reason...no one wants dvd's anymore...I stream everything I watch now...I can't remember the last time I used my dvd player...I do see the good utility for corps performances to be hard copy( dvd, blueray) to hold onto for memories though...

• 1 month later...

I got the DVD of Scouts Honor for Christmas.

If you don't know,its a movie about the 2012 Scouts.

This movie shows what COTC could have been been,had the producers not only understood the activity,but also had a passion for it,

• Like 1

I got the DVD of Scouts Honor for Christmas.

If you don't know,its a movie about the 2012 Scouts.

This movie shows what COTC could have been been,had the producers not only understood the activity,but also had a passion for it,

Agree. I highly recommend the film. It has a few gushy, Madison-specific moments (just as you would expect), but it's overall a nice look at drum corps and people who are part of it. More effective than COTC (even though I am still not sure what the purpose of COTC was).

Agree. I highly recommend the film. It has a few gushy, Madison-specific moments (just as you would expect), but it's overall a nice look at drum corps and people who are part of it. More effective than COTC (even though I am still not sure what the purpose of COTC was).

As was posted here several times, COTC was a reality show, not a documentary. And by reality, I refer to Hollywood's reality, not Drum Corps'.

I was watching the series "On Demand" but when I went to watch the last episode, my cable company removed the 'Fuse' channel. I never got to see the last episode. I'll have to find someone who recorded it so I can see it. Heard it was decent. 

33 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

I was watching the series "On Demand" but when I went to watch the last episode, my cable company removed the 'Fuse' channel. I never got to see the last episode. I'll have to find someone who recorded it so I can see it. Heard it was decent. 

I watched it via iTunes. I think you can get single episodes, too.