Unpopular Opinions?

1 hour ago, Vdad76 said:

Ok, here we go - Star of Indiana's 1993 show was an incredible show that should be recognized as so far forward in design, music, movement, use of guard, writing in all catagories - and was performed so well, that it not only should have Finals, but could be competitive today and, I think, even win the title 24 years later!  

If there has ever been a show which deserved a perfect 100 from judges, it is the 1993 Cadets of Bergen County.  (:

• Like 1

27 comes back. 

Garfield out of the top 12. 

Bridgemen come back.

VK comes back with chucks on. 

all electronics banned. 

17 hours ago, Vdad76 said:

Ok, here we go - Star of Indiana's 1993 show was an incredible show that should be recognized as so far forward in design, music, movement, use of guard, writing in all catagories - and was performed so well, that it not only should have Finals, but could be competitive today and, I think, even win the title 24 years later!  

Star 93 is phenomenal.

It probably wouldn't even make finals today.  It's a 1990's era show design that looks and feels like a 1990's era show design.  The GE sheet would tank it, hard.

Star the best corps that money could buy. 

Even having posted that - wish that they were still involved. 

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Based on Garfield's topic a couple of years back, there might be a corps or two that have a strong financial situation currently.

You are talking about the thread that broke down the tax info for the corps? Cause when someone says Garfield I think of either New Jersey town or the Garfield cadets. 

Anyhow does anyone else here besides me think there is a ghost on these threads?

6 hours ago, E3D said:

You are talking about the thread that broke down the tax info for the corps? Cause when someone says Garfield I think of either New Jersey town or the Garfield cadets. 

Anyhow does anyone else here besides me think there is a ghost on these threads?

Hard to believe that was 4 years ago!

I was shocked to find out which corps actually have a war chest and which ones spend it all every year.  Funny, but Bill Cook's "million dollar corps" would be spending in the middle of the pack today if they were still around.

Garfield is, in fact, reserved for the venerable corps.  garfield is some guy in Ohio.

I haven't seen any Ghosts around here.  :ninja:

BAC 2016 extremely lucky but I would have never judged that corps over Madison or the Troopers. 

Your sad attempt at Garfield bias is denounced. 

But if you are talking about money don't be so sad. Finally a corps that has given a ton is getting a benefit today. So sad for you jersey shore homers. Take it ... live with it and call up the BAND director and ask how he is doing in Allentown. What a fool. 

Edited by E3D