Phantom Regiment 2017

52 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Of course, but it would be a solid color or something. Not the show flag. 

But who knows, maybe they're currently practicing with it to see how it looks from high up?

Why? This is the "or something."  Another poster has printed out a photo of Broken Arrow's flash flag which is quite similar if not exact while one photo accents the black and the other accents the red.

Two different DCI World Class finalist corps that I have been part of the faculty practiced with flags donated by local gas stations and restaurants with the business logo on the flag. No, it was not Burger Roi and the Crownies. There is no rule for solid off season flags. I've seen them borrowed from winter guards and bands with whom the CG instructors and other designers had connections. The size of flag and the weight of the material were the most important factors for rehearsal. 

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Show announcement today! (from the corps itself this time, not a leaked source)

Should we be looking forward to an official uniform reveal soon too?

Just now, Cappybara said:

I'm not sure. Perhaps today, perhaps later on. All I know is that the show will be revealed today.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

11 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I'm not sure. Perhaps today, perhaps later on. All I know is that the show will be revealed today.

If not, they usually wear their new unis at next week's local parade and usually post the photos of said parade on their FB.

• Like 1

I thought they released it yesterday as I watched their Youtube video announcement for it yesterday?

It was unregistered, unsearchable or some such tag but I think it was still their channel

It’s what we expected, it hints at something the Cadets are hinting at too so that could be interesting

16 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Bump.

You have 6 hours left, Regiment...

Less than 5 if you live on the eastern time zone...haha