Phantom Regiment 2017

Ok, you did not hear that from anyone on staff. they did not want to 'just get through' the anniversary year, that's rediculous.

Also, funny you say the 2010 show was brilliant. I seem to remember you #####ing up a storm about how awful it was at the time.

Wanna bet?

Someone can't change his mind?

You keep trying, Judas.

Wanna bet?

Someone can't change his mind?

You keep trying, Judas.

Then name your source. You don't seem to mind bashing the administration so why not start bashing the staff???? As far as I'm concerned if you can't back it up with facts and names...you're spouting garbage.

nuff said. Oh, am I projecting again????

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

Ok, you did not hear that from anyone on staff. they did not want to 'just get through' the anniversary year, that's rediculous.

Also, funny you say the 2010 show was brilliant. I seem to remember you #####ing up a storm about how awful it was at the time.

I mean, how else can he find a way to #### on the current iteration of PR? It was convenient to bash on Into The Light back then, and now it's convenient to love it so he can bash on PR even more. Almost poetic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Then name your source. You don't seem to mind bashing the administration so why not start bashing the staff???? As far as I'm concerned if you can back it up with facts and names...you're spouting garbage.

nuff said. Oh, am I projecting again????

Not getting someone fired.

I mean, how else can he find a way to #### on the current iteration of PR? It was convenient to bash on Into The Light back then, and now it's convenient to love it so he can bash on PR even more. Almost poetic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dude, take a seat.

I'm really glad that Will Pitts worked out. I think he has quite a future ahead of him both in his profession as well as with Regiment.

worked for JD didn't it? Great work Mr. Pitts!

• Like 1

Not getting someone fired.

Dude, take a seat.

Dude, get a life. you're opinion has been noted.....

Edited by Sutasaurus

Dude, take a seat.

Take your own advice :smile: Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 2

Edited

Edited by Mello Dude