Phantom Regiment 2017

As I posted in the merri-go-round thread, I found it to be a sorry move that the designers and admin wanted to "just get through this anniversary year" so that they "could modernize next year." Why throw the kids under the bus with a half ### design? That's really crappy to not set them up for success when the scores reflected that the kids could perform at a level higher than what was being designed.

I'm glad people are finally coming around to what I've been saying for years.

But the thing is, who would want to come work there?

Nope. Completely incorrect. Bye, Felicia.

Another butt hurt wanna be that comes here to bash Regiment every day. If you truly knew anything about what is going on there you might have a point. But this BS you spout about knowing something you can't possibly know because you are so off base as to be laughable. My suggestion is to take a year off, get a job, and grab some reality and a significant other. Off soapbox.

Lol. I've been behind the scenes not so long ago. I know what I'm talking about. If you had anything other to say than personal insults, then you'd be taken seriously. Lol

Nope. Completely incorrect. Bye, Felicia.

Nope. Good try though.

I find it hilarious that some of my critics are finally coming around to saying that a change in program coordinator needs to happen, but don't want to discuss or realize what's going on. It's like wanting a cheeseburger but forgetting about the slaughterhouse. You see what you want.

Zach, you haven't been with the corps in 8 years. You'd be surprised at what's happened in your absence.

Edited by phd-student-TTU

I got this secret friend that told me this Ph.D. person ......

• Like 1

Until these naysayers can argue with a cogent statement based on evidence and do it without being derogatory, I'll just ignore them.

Remind me what evidence have you presented?

Remind me what evidence have you presented?

shhh he's on a roll. I expect to see something about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor

• Like 1