What Shows Will You Attend

DCI Denton 7/20 & DCI Dallas 7/24!

Unfortunately, none this year and none for the foreseeable future. Still debating on getting a flomarching subscription depending on how much time I'll have to watch the streams and the quality of the streams themselves 

Cinecast June 22, not sure where yet.

July 3rd Cranston, RI (still want yo call it Bristol)

July 4th Lynn, MA

July 22 Everett, MA (open class show)

August 3 Lawrence, MA

August 4-5 Allentown  

August 10-12 Indy

Suggestion for August 9th: Indiana State Fair. Lots of drum corps folks arrive early and enjoy the fair. Great conversations over fried food that's not good for you but awfully good to eat.

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Unfortunately, none this year and none for the foreseeable future. Still debating on getting a flomarching subscription depending on how much time I'll have to watch the streams and the quality of the streams themselves 

And here we made a special effort to bring your beloved BD within an hour (Annapolis) from your home and you off and go to graduate school. You need a new assistant tour director.

I know that you are disappointed that your near neighbor and possible chauffeur Cadet2000 will be going InSeine in France pursuing last year's PR show; but now there is a nice poster KCWolfpk near in the WDC area (Fredericksburg, VA noted under the profile photo) who you could shadow if you wish to talk all things Blue Star.

Yelling Vanguard at a computer screen just ain't the same and the babies you throw usually bounce back. I feel your pain and hope some surprise possibility might come your way.

me, I am unsure due to health, finances, and the uncertainty of shifting responsibilities here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crownisking said:

I really really want to go to Indy for finals this year but the 7 hour drive is making me hesitate.

7 hours....piker!

Jul 8 Orlando

Jul 10 Miami (maybe)

DCI Orlando & DCI Atlanta

Gonna try to get to Buffalo TOC.  And hit the theater if Fathom Events is still streaming quarterfinals this year.  Haven't looked into that yet.

12 minutes ago, xandandl said:

And here we made a special effort to bring your beloved BD within an hour (Annapolis) from your home and you off and go to graduate school. You need a new assistant tour director.

I know that you are disappointed that your near neighbor and possible chauffeur Cadet2000 will be going InSeine in France pursuing last year's PR show; but now there is a nice poster KCWolfpk near in the WDC area (Fredericksburg, VA noted under the profile photo) who you could shadow if you wish to talk all things Blue Star.

Yelling Vanguard at a computer screen just ain't the same and the babies you throw usually bounce back. I feel your pain and hope some surprise possibility might come your way.

me, I am unsure due to health, finances, and the uncertainty of shifting responsibilities here.

They're coming to Annapolis?! Dang it. Unfortunate that it's during my orientation