Corp pages-Cadets win by..ALOT

1 minute ago, Cleveland1 said:

this happens every year. There are a good amount of dedicated cadets fans/alums on dcp and they like to discuss the cadets, a lot. There is always drama too, whether its staff turnover or hopkins saying something on social media. Cadets aren't a boring corps to follow. 

And their shows are NEVER boring. I remember seeing them on their first west coast tour back in 2001. I was so excited to see them out west and I have to say 2001 show is still my fav, show of theirs. That horn line was amazing.

• Like 1

A lot of it is a general off season chat thread with a few posters accounting for a few hundred pages. But the Cadets fans are very loyal and passionate so it’s a big thread every year. And if anyone dare say anything negative about Cadets, a few folks in there take turns tell them why they are wrong

Cadets did have an interesting off season and are at the cross roads, but I would make too much of it   based upon that thread 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cowtown said:

And if anyone dare say anything negative about Cadets, a few folks in there take turns tell them why they are wrong

2014 sure was a fun season on DCP.

This site was also started by a few very hard core, very inside Cadets people, many who are still very active here. It's their corps, so they obviously want to talk about them. And they have access to a lot of inside info that we don't get from any other corps.

i wish all the corps were as interested in social media as Cadets are. Or, maybe not!

51 minutes ago, afd said:

And their shows are NEVER boring. I remember seeing them on their first west coast tour back in 2001. I was so excited to see them out west and I have to say 2001 show is still my fav, show of theirs. That horn line was amazing.

2001 Cadets is such an underrated show.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

2001 Cadets is such an underrated show.

No kidding. Should have won high brass. Incredible music arrangements. Love the closing minute or so. 

• Like 1

Also for some reason The Cadets thread seems to diverge into unrelated tangents more than any other corps. 

2 hours ago, afd said:

. Why are the Cadets a big topic? .

George Hopkins.