Floating on the river in EVANSVILLE!

I'm proud of your brass BAC...only .2 behind Cavies and winning brass achievement for the night...WTG! :)

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Nice job tonight Scouts. Closing on on Blue Stars. I like it.

And Scouts have the more difficult shows. At least to my amateur eyes and ears.

• Like 2

Great score for The Cavaliers! Definitely in the game with Crown at this point. Boston didn't go up as much since Massillon, but they may have made some changes too. Boston really hits you over the head and it becomes obvious they are for real this year. I have enjoyed many offerings from them over the years, but this year they come out and smack you with sound, design, and great performance and announce that they are not going to be 12th or lower.  Looks like the Madison Scouts might have a serious show with legs this year. Great score for them.  If they continue to hang with Blue Stars (who came out strong themselves) then we are in for a fun summer.

• Like 6

Just now, MikeRapp said:

How abou Music City finishing well ahead of Pioneer!

They were better in an obvious way.

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Great score for The Cavaliers! Definitely in the game with Crown at this point. Boston didn't go up as much since Massillon, but they may have made some changes too. Boston really hits you over the head and it becomes obvious they are for real this year. I have enjoyed many offerings from them over the years, but this year they come out and smack you with sound, design, and great performance and announce that they are not going to be 12th or lower.  Looks like the Madison Scouts might have a serious show with legs this year. Great score for them.  If they continue to hang with Blue Stars (who came out strong themselves) then we are in for a fun summer.

Absolutely. I think 2017 BAC might rival my favorite BAC ever (2012). I think Madison's show has some serious legs. This is turning into a really interesting season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I don't see Cavies beating Crown. In fact, I see the Cadets passing the Cavies. We'll see though. They are three very good corps. Going to be fun to watch.

Yes, we've read that many times so far this year.

I like Cadets show and Cavies show, and I honestly have no idea how things will go in the end, but they need to have more head to heads before I would make any assumptions.  Anything over 2 points is hard to makeup, but we're at the beginning of the season.

I still think The Cavaliers have a shot at 3rd.  I think Cadets will do well to fight off Boston for 6th.  I could be wrong, but I've got to be supportive of my corps, who has won percussion every time so far in this young season.

Go Cavies!

• Like 3

Just now, jjeffeory said:

Yes, we've read that many times so far this year.

I like Cadets show and Cavies show, and I honestly have no idea how things will go in the end, but they need to have more head to heads before I would make any assumptions.  Anything over 2 points is hard to makeup, but we're at the beginning of the season.

I still think The Cavaliers have a shot at 3rd.  I think Cadets will do well to fight off Boston for 6th.  I could be wrong, but I've got to be supportive of my corps, who has won percussion every time so far in this young season.

Go Cavies!

Naturally. It is just fun guessing. My guess is BD, Bluecoats and SCV will be the medalists, then we will see 4-6 being Crown, Cadets and Cavies. Boston and BK for 7-8, and Blue Stars, Madison, Crossmen and Regiment in a fight for 9-12. But, Mandarins could run someone's Friday night in August. 

• Like 2

Just now, henry7184 said:

Naturally. It is just fun guessing. My guess is BD, Bluecoats and SCV will be the medalists, then we will see 4-6 being Crown, Cadets and Cavies. Boston and BK for 7-8, and Blue Stars, Madison, Crossmen and Regiment in a fight for 9-12. But, Mandarins could run someone's Friday night in August. 

That's my guess so far too.

I'd be happy for a corps or two to break out of our expectations and do even better.