Allentown: An American Tradition - June 30, 2017

15 minutes ago, E3D said:

what?

The previous score is a ??? 71.?? and you are looking for 3-4 points? Must be nice to wake and bake. 

72 or a 73 is a bit more realistic. And that is based on performance which I'm sure will be good. 

I guess we will find out soon enough lol

Well whatever score they get tonight, I just hope Cadets perform the hell out of that show 100%. Really looking forward to seeing it on Sunday. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crownisking said:

I too would like to see a radical departure from their current uniform. They first wore it in 2010 and I didn't like it then. I have no idea why so many fans always loved them so much. Nothing about those uniforms say "Jersey" or "Surf". 

I don't think much is going to change by way of uniform from last year. Possibly different accents but you're not likely to see the "2015" and "2013" style deviation you might be hoping for. 

I will say from what's been described, it fits with the theme and message of the show. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Yeah and the corps all agreed to let them go on last 

So why now are they goin on between Crossmen and Cadets? That's shady

Edited by 1corpsfan

1 minute ago, 1corpsfan said:

So why now are they goin on between Crossmen and Cadets. That's shady

I don't know. Maybe Cadets playing the encore? Probably something logistical like that. They corps are so helpful to each other I doubt it is anything other than "let's figure out how to make it work"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

So why now are they goin on between Crossmen and Cadets. That's shady

I think this has less to do with Cadets being nice to Genesis than putting a bumper between the Crossmen performance.  They'd rather not come on after the Crossmen  

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I don't know. Maybe Cadets playing the encore? Probably something logistical like that. They corps are so helpful to each other I doubt it is anything other than "let's figure out how to make it work"

Cadets are slated to do the encore ...if they have it

Edited by Triple Forte

6 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

I think this has less to do with Cadets being nice to Genesis than putting a bumper between the Crossmen performance.  They'd rather not come on after the Crossmen  

you read minds now? wow.

Just now, Triple Forte said:

Cadets are slated to do the encore ...of they have it

yes that was my assumption - so now their pit and corps will be in place to do the encore. Makes sense.