Lovely Lisle - July 1 2017

Just a small personal observation, for my own sanity.  There were probably 3000 people in that stadium and a very small child who was too young in my opinion to be there, sat on her mother's lap and kicked me in the leg, poked fingers in my head, and talked nonstop.  I showed remarkable restraint and said nothing.   My point here is that THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME.  

Ok, all better.  Besides that, beautiful weather and a great show, well run as always by the Cavaliers. 

• Like 6

Just finished watching the periscope of Cavaliers. Great run tonight.. this show is so fun. There's a rotating flag exchange near the end of the second movement (the green and orange flags) that has to be at least 15 yards. It's unreal.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 4

Colt Cadets just 0.4 behind Pioneer?

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Ah, thanks. From the Pressbox showed Colt Cadets with 49.2, but now I see they really got 45.2.

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Just a small personal observation, for my own sanity.  There were probably 3000 people in that stadium and a very small child who was too young in my opinion to be there, sat on her mother's lap and kicked me in the leg, poked fingers in my head, and talked nonstop.  I showed remarkable restraint and said nothing.   My point here is that THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME.  

Kick back, poke back, talk back.  I'll bet it stops.

• Like 1

Some pics from tonight's show. Sorry, Colt Cadets and Pioneer, I missed your shows due to abysmal parking situation. 

Troopers Sunburst

iMCt95b.jpg

Edited by quietcity
  • Like 1

Madison

• Like 1

BAC

• Like 1