Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

If you can get a Roku, download the flo sports app, I guarantee you won't have issues.  With the caveat that you have a good router and plenty of bandwidth. And a good ISP. 

Running Apple Airport Extreme with a 1 gig ATT connection.  The router and bandwidth are fine.  Rokus cost money, of which I am woefully short on right now.  I'm lucky I have loving family members that offered to pay for my FloMarching account.

Crossmen look and sound FANTASTIC!  You know as soon as that opening drum feature starts they mean business and that first brass hit just capitalizes on that, or at least what we heard of it...... Ballad is awesome, that ensemble sound is just SO good. Soloist is great!   

Still not sold on the props, they just don't do a ton with them outside of the big moments and just feel in the way.  I get the maze/mind thing but still. Maybe that's just my personal preference.    Part after the opener and before the ballad doesn't really do a ton for me musically.  Interested in how GE holds up in the long run when they're not alone in terms of competing with corps in their bracket. 

But overall I can tell that ensemble sound is gonna blow me away live and the opener ballad are fantastic.  So tight, balanced, and everything else good about drum corps brass.   

K, I gotta take off to go have some resemblance of a social life.  Hope Cadets and Carolina Crown have great runs!  

• Like 1

Show delayed due to Wakefield parade. Colts started about ten minutes late. Thought the show looked better and guard was better but musically last night was more impactful, at least for me.

Omg! Fireworks explosions on last hit!

Musically, this is one of my favorite Crossmen's show in years !.  They have a Finalist spot nailed down easily this season, imo.

• Like 2