The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Tilt and Kinetic Noise were two of my favorite shows of all time (especially Tilt), but I wasn't a big fan of Down Side Up and am even less of a fan of this year's show.  I think Bloooooo finishes 4th.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

Yes, she must burn, we get it....

Now She Must Burn!

• Like 5

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I kind of like it, but it would help if they diversified the movements frame Fosse's dance vocabulary.  They're a little too hung up using one or two moves like Kinetic Nosie used the running man thing.

the gyrations are better than most of the dumbs movements others do that are so unnatural.

• Like 2

Just now, Liahona said:

Eat 'em up BOSTON!

There he is!

2 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

The Bluecoats' "ceiling" is probably third place next month.  It's good, but the Blue Devils and the Santa Clara Vanguard are on a whole 'nother level this season.

You are right if they stay pat on this show. But changes are coming ... will they be enough? We'll see ...

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

Just now, henry7184 said:

Agreed. 100%. I still love Bluecoats show though. It's just good fun.

So were the Bridgemen.

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

Agree. They need to work on maintaining energy in the performance in the second half before he closing 45 seconds. 

Vey strong run from them 

I keep watching this show in utter awe at how absurd the demand is on these kids, and then the scores come through and apparently I just don't understand something fundamental about scoring shows. Right now, I don't know that another corps could run this show and not be puking their guts out at the end, except maybe Cavaliers. 

• Like 3

Bluecoats had a good run.. The only thing I noticed is a little ensemble phasing at the beginning.. But it could just be that we are not listening live.. Who knows.. 

• Like 3