TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

Just now, Sandonovan said:

I love the Cadets, don't get me wrong. And I like the first half of the show, even, but... Compared to everyone else, the design is... Ouchie.

LET US PRAY

Haha, actually I love the show. I admit I am easy to please when it comes to drum corps, but being a catholic I find the show to be very entertaining.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sooze said:

Any thoughts on the lack of head coverings? (Other than Bloo's bowler hats)?

I love the visibility of performer's faces and their ability to communicate better with the audience, but I feel like you can really see how young the performers are (I'm old... so that's not hard to understand).  I feel like Phantom automatically looks more mature with those helmets on.

Just curious what your thoughts are!

I hate hats.  I wish I could have marched without a hat. 

Hey...somebody at the show...could you please go upstairs and slap the multi-cam operator upside the head and tell him to quit playing with his camera?

Whoops...I mean the high cam guy.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Like 1

Does Phantom have a bigger guard?

2 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

I like the concept of BK's uniforms, but I don't think they are as effective as they should be in practice.  Too much white.  The different colors aren't coming across very well (at least they aren't on flo's crappy stream ... maybe they work better live).

I have not liked BK's costume design since they moved to their current style. Didn't like Glassmem either. They look like pajamas.