FLO REFUND

2 hours ago, garfield said:

It appears to me that you don't understand how DCI works.

Your comparison to a rain-out is just silly.  No one can control the weather, but Flo is paid to control the broadcast.  And Flo is a for-profit company; why would I feel good about making a "charitable contribution" to a for-profit contribution?

So you're OK if those with little money pay for a service that provides a crappy product?  What concern does that show for "...those who can't afford to see a show live"?  Is watching crappy Flo productions similar to going to a live show in your world?

"...quit poor mouthing the provider for taking your money and giving you crap in return."  Does this actually work in your world?

My local news has both video and audio, synced up nicely, and delivered on time and as expected.  That sounds better to me than Flo learning about drum corps with my nickel.

i've known Jim for 20 years. trust me if someone fails to live up to HIS expectations, people hear about it LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stu said:

So, the breaking newsflash on all the news and blog sites that George Hopkins and Curious George have been unmasked as being one in the same is likely fake news?  Dang-it!!

Curious George isn't a fan of mullets

:spitting:

Hey anyone want use my login just let me know. I will share it with you. :guinesssmilie:

• Like 1

Suffice it to say, covering a wrestling match vs covering a live event on a football field in open air under lights with a series of 150+ performers with music and narration and crowd noise are two completely different challenges. 

I would add that covering winter guard vs drum corps are almost the same disparity.

Knowing this and being prepared to deal with it are also two completely separate things. Drum corps may be the most challenging event you could ever cover, short of live events with instant replay.

• Like 2

Hey it's the future of Drum Corps if you don't embrace Flo you are a dino or a hater.  Evolve or Die right? :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

Hey it's the future of Drum Corps if you don't embrace Flo you are a dino or a hater.  Evolve or Die right? :P

On the contrary, I decided not to get a Flo subscription because of the fact that this was their first rodeo with DCI events. Looks like I made a smart decision. 

Im just defending Flo in the name of facts, nothing more, nothing less

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, E3D said:

Hey anyone want use my login just let me know. I will share it with you. :guinesssmilie:

Nice to know that you are honest enough to honor your own contractual word:

From the Flo website:

FAQ: Sharing your login is prohibited and we reserve the right to terminate your FloPRO membership without refund should you do so.

Terms of Service item #3. Access

By accessing the FloSports website, you certify that … you will fully comply with the terms and conditions of these terms of service as well as our acceptable use policy; and you will not share your account username and password with other persons.

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Nice to know that you are honest enough to honor your own contractual word:

From the Flo website:

FAQ: Sharing your login is prohibited and we reserve the right to terminate your FloPRO membership without refund should you do so.

Terms of Service item #3. Access

By accessing the FloSports website, you certify that … you will fully comply with the terms and conditions of these terms of service as well as our acceptable use policy; and you will not share your account username and password with other persons.

He's just trolling/pushing your buttons and you're giving him the response he wants lol

• Like 1

If anyone wants to watch on multiple devices at the same time just let me know I can let you know how to do this on one login. :juggle: