Little Rock, AR - July 26. 2017

20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Let me see.... Boston topped the Cadets tonite in Guard,,  in Brass....in Percussion...in GE1...in GE 2...in Visual Analysis...in Music Analysis.

I'd say thats a good nite for Boston all around.

No doubt. Big score for Boston. With the Crusaders only being 2.150 behind Bluecoats you have to wonder where Cavaliers fit in there. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

They are not sitting still.  They continue to prove the naysayers wrong.  Or should I say the remaining naysayers!  Way to go Boston.  Keep up the good work.

. Boston was 2.150 points behind the Bluecoats tonite ( on July 2nd it was a 5.5 point spread )

I must say.. this is more fun watching this unfold than a barrel of monkeys.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

SCV keeping up with BD, me likes! (And yes, I know, different shows, blah blah blah).

And Boston, just 0.1 behind SCV in brass, impressive! SCV, clean that brass, my friends, it may be the difference between #1 and #2 this year. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, quietcity said:

And Boston, just 0.1 behind SCV in brass, impressive! . 

Good pick up. I just noticed as well that Boston was just  0.1 ( tenth ) behind SCV tonite in Brass. Gino and staffs instruction is making these brass players at Boston really start to come into their own by leaps and bound now.  I think SCV has a wonderful brass line this season too.

• Like 4

OK...I just got done playing my game...got distracted from drum corps tonight...haha

WOW BAC!!!!

I am SO proud of you guys...

and Jillian loves them too...  thanks Jillian!!!!

@bostoncrusaders GAVE THE BEST SHOW TONIGHT AT DCI ARKANSAS. HANDS DOWN.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BRASSO said:

. Boston was 2.150 points behind the Bluecoats tonite ( on July 2nd it was a 5.5 point spread )

I must say.. this is more fun watching this unfold than a barrel of monkeys.

The gap between Bostonand Cadets had been tightening up but may now be widening if tonight is any indication. After tomorrow Boston will have a couple of days to do a bit more layering and cleaning.  Holy crap are they getting good.  They may also have gained ground on Cavies and certainly did on Bluecoats tonight.  This is quite a ride so far.  Where can it go?  Eat em up Boston!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Holy crap are they getting good.  They may also have gained ground on Cavies and certainly did on Bluecoats tonight.  This is quite a ride so far.  Where can it go?  Eat em up Boston!

The sky is the limit, LabMaster. The sky is the limit.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

The gap between Bostonand Cadets had been tightening up but may now be widening if tonight is any indication. After tomorrow Boston will have a couple of days to do a bit more layering and cleaning.  Holy crap are they getting good.  They may also have gained ground on Cavies and certainly did on Bluecoats tonight.  This is quite a ride so far.  Where can it go?  Eat em up Boston!

BAC's guard will keep them ahead. Their brass and cleaning will push them further. 

• Like 1