The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

No.

Huh.

Does he usually not do shows before championships week? I'm rather fond of his critiques (in that of the tapes I've listened to, he's generally one of the more insightful judges), so it'd be a shame if we didn't get him this year.

22 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Huh.

Does he usually not do shows before championships week? I'm rather fond of his critiques (in that of the tapes I've listened to, he's generally one of the more insightful judges), so it'd be a shame if we didn't get him this year.

He suffered a pretty significant arm( knife) injury this off season, and may not be quite ready to go out there on the field. That might explain his current absence, but I'm really just speculating here on why he has not judged this season yet. He's a terrific percussion judge, I agree. Maybe we will see him out there before the season is over. Maybe others on here might know a bit more on his current absence.

Edited by BRASSO

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

He suffered a pretty significant arm( knife) injury this off season, and may not be quite ready to go out there on the field. That might explain his current absence, but I'm really just speculating here on why he has not judged this season yet. He's a terrific percussion judge, I agree. Maybe we will see him out there before the season is over. Maybe others on here might know a bit more on his current absence.

A knife injury after the hatchet thing two years ago? Geez.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Leave sharp objects alone 

Bloooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

but I'm really just speculating here on why he has not judged this season yet. He's a terrific percussion judge, I agree. Maybe we will see him out there before the season is over. Maybe others on here might know a bit more on his current absence.

Might he have too many commitments with the Hellcats?

Some corps are performing both tonight and tomorrow night.  Of those corps that are doing so, anyone know which of the two night's scores will be used for next week's seeding?  

Edited by luv4corps

6 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

Some corps are performing both tonight and tomorrow night.  Anyone know which of the two night's scores will be used for next week's seeding?  

All scores for tonight will be used for next weeks seeding PLUS only the first 6 corps tomorrow night...

• Like 1