TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

Great run Devils! Again though, another show I thought was tighter last night. NightBEAT has seemed kind of flat all around tonight.

Agreed. The audience is living it up, though! Tonight's results may be interesting. No one can really be 'off'...at least, not of the CA corps! Even a crack in the door is enough!

posted from the DrumScorps app

Just now, Phillygwm said:

You commented that people were already starting on Crown's vocals.  It's fair game; we've seen the show and many of us aren't into their vocals (or, admittedly, those of other corps)

Not even what I asked. Where did you get that Crown won't be doing their vocals tonight based on what I said? If you can't answer the question then don't state things that were never said. You're making absolutely no sense. 

2 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Sorry but the energy that SCV and Bluecoats have had tonight is not here with BD tonight. I think last night was a better run for them

I agree. Watching both shows live, last night I thought that BD and SCV were basically even. BD wasn't as good tonight (IMHO). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, justfoundDCP said:

Love BD music but they barely move. Brass step count has to be more than half of what the other corps are doing, and they only seem to move quickly when they aren't playing.

Not even Coats are getting in the stair count that BD is....

6 minutes ago, Bama Belle said:

Is anyone else having issues with FloMarching?

Mine has been flawless on Roku, Flosports app. Nary a stutter.

• Like 3

And BD wins over another crowd.  Nice finish.

• Like 3

That BD music book is gonna be on replay when I can sit outside in a warm breeze some day.  It just seems so "outdoor jazz festival" in feel.  

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, ContraMama said:

Always! Every show. Too much buffering.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Are you on all dial up!? I've never had a buffering issue. A sound quality problem and camera direction?! Sure. But never buffering. Sounds like your internet. 

• Like 1