Clifton: Part Dos - August 2, 2017

Just now, Liahona said:

ok...dont know what show is about...but who cares..still love that brass

Does anyone ever know what a BK show is about? That's part of what makes them  interesting, at least to me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liahona said:

im in tears...that was an elite performnace...no doubt..yes im homer..never saw them this good...ever

Awesome. So excited for you! And all the Boston fans and members 

• Like 7

as much as I love bk brass...bac is way cleaner and crisper...not to take away from them...still top shelf

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

Does anyone ever know what a BK show is about? That's part of what makes them  interesting, at least to me.

Themeatically, "i" is as wide as Colorado. Make of it what you will. Musically, BK this year is much more cohesive and melodic than recent years. Sonically there is a beginning/middle/end arc that gives the show a logic, even if it doesn't have much of a point to make.

• Like 1

bk is rock solid...

• Like 2

Just now, Tim K said:

The great thing about BK's show this year as opposed to last is that instead of forcing you to go along with the theme, they give you great music and effects that make you forget that there even is a theme. I just love that they've been able to take their show design to another plane of imagination without sacrificing audience enjoyment.

• Like 4

ok..possible dci champ is next..of course bd not laying down either

• Like 1