Boston Crusaders 2018

I go to school in Boston, thanks for giving me a "home corp" to brag about; not that other years weren't to celebrate but to me this show was something special. Congrats Guard! Congrats BAC! Eat 'em Up! 

• Like 5

Congratulations Boston.  Improvement in all areas.  What tremendous focus.  Thank you to the entire organization.  Chris Holland, you have done a masterful job.  What a great group of instructors, volunteers, the Moms I met in Castleton months ago, medical staff, kitchen staff, souvenir team..everyone.  It takes everyone working together to create success.  To Jim Cronin , Mike Woodall and the entire BOD, thanks for all your support, your vision, your plan,  your love for this corps.  All alums and fans are so very proud. Cannot wait til next year.

Lastly; to this years Giants, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to excellence.  You were incredible to watch and hear. Your talents are off the charts.  You have brought the Boston Crusaders to a new level. You are the best version ever.  The guard was absolutely stunning.  The crazy stuff you performed all year leaves us grasping for an appropriate description.   Unf'gbelievable.  You took down the best and took home the Zingali.  BTW, George was a friend/fan of the corps so it is more than cool to win the award named for him.

So congrats again and now that you are all back from the island, it's on to 2019.  SOS = Starting Off Strong.

• Like 7

Gino and staff!

What a fantastic job you have done with this hornline this season....You guys may not have won the OTT this season....but I see GREAT things in the not too distant future.

...and to the members of this BAC hornline...You are GIANTS!!!

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 5

BAC, you Inspire me, still!

Congratulations to all Board, staff, admins, vollies, parentals, alums, and to these phenomenally loyal and talented mms; Well done!!

BACCG brought it and deserves the title. Enjoy it!!

Onward, upward and safe travels.

Year 79 ahead, Waldonians. Building A Champion!

CER-03-PORTALIMAGE-V01.jpg

Edited by CorpwithanS
  • Like 3

Such a sweet award...

39000271_10215281210656954_3697150617681

• Like 6