Boston Crusaders 2018

6 hours ago, craiga said:

Day 3 of my visit to Castleton. It is cool here (49 degrees at noon) but the corps is having a very productive visual rehearsal at the stadium. It is cloudy and damp but not actually raining. Already looking forward to tonight's ensemble!

Lucky duck!!  Say hi to my MM!! :D

1 hour ago, LabMaster said:

I thought it was so cool to meet 2 moms visiting ST and helping out for a week.  A shout out and thank you to two great moms from Virgina and Indiana. 

I'm going on tour as a food truck volunteer from July 8 through 22.  I'm looking forward to it!

• Like 7

okay guys i know the hype is out and about for boston this spring, but rest assured it's warranted. we're talking championship contention. gold medal contention. especially with how underwhelming the Blue Devils seemed. it's anyone's game at the top, and it #### well might be boston's.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

. we're talking championship contention. gold medal contention. especially with how underwhelming the Blue Devils seemed. 

Thats pretty heady stuff you and your mates are assessing brassdude6171.

No DCI Corps has even put their completed show on any practice field yet.

Image result for memes... no brakes on the hype train

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Placements, splacements, yall sit back and enjoy. Its gonna be a fun season!

• Thanks 3

Has anyone figured out why Boston is removed from the YEA show hosted in Allentown on June 30?  Yet, they will be an hour away practicing at Franklin Field in Philly?  Its even bizarre on the DCI website as the show has TWO intermissions listed now - one where Boston's spot would have been.  I don't understand why they would not be at the Allentown show if they are in that close proximity in Philly...my daughter and I have tickets to that show and were really excited to see Bluecoats, Cadets and Boston go head to head.  :(

Day 4 of my Castleton visit. A newsworthy tidbit...in order to give the chef and food crew some down time before the corps goes on the road, BAC opted to have the University food service provide the three meals a day during the spring training. The food is very good and it is basically all you can eat buffet style.  BAC volunteers still provide the 10pm snack. That, along with the members sleeping in dorm rooms is helping to maximize their experience. Morale is stratospheric. #BuildingAChampion

• Like 8

Image may contain: one or more people and text