Cadets 2018

They started later today it seemed like, but increased ensemble time to about 2 hr. Repped every second of the show front to back. 

• Like 3

I have only written twice ever on here, but as a former Cadet(only marched about 1/3 of a season and left for personal reasons) I went on Cadets, my Corps, instagram tonight and had to leave a piece of my mind to their social media teams, whatever the heck that is! A good friend of mine who marched Cadets 87 Appalachian Spring show, and is a friend of one of the girls “The Hop” harmed was telling me last night that at the top of the Yea/Cadets YouTube channel , main page, there is a thumbnail with that monster front and center...he also is still in a bunch of Cadet/yea throughout the channel...Really? In this 24/7 social media world, not one person thought to take that image off its main page...Makes this Unity seem like a bunch of lip service! If they have to hire someone for a month to go through and erase all images and mentions of that filth , Do It! My friend said the girl he knows finally worked up the nerve to want to see a vid on unity show and when she went to Cadets YouTube channel and still saw him there....well you can imagine! Hell, the NCAA eradicates team members and coaches from history and that is just for recruiting violations! I was a Cadet, but I am a loving human being first and this is an embarrassment and horrible oversight of an organization that claims to have cleaned house!!!!Doc Santo must be rolling in his grave! FHNSAB

Edited by J.Keith
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, J.Keith said:

I have only written twice ever on here, but as a former Cadet(only marched about 1/3 of a season and left for personal reasons) I went on Cadets, my Corps, instagram tonight and had to leave a piece of my mind to their social media teams, whatever the heck that is! A good friend of mine who marched Cadets 87 Appalachian Spring show, and is a friend of one of the girls “The Hop” harmed was telling me last night that at the top of the Yea/Cadets YouTube channel , main page, there is a thumbnail with that monster front and center...he also is still in a bunch of Cadet/yea throughout the channel...Really? In this 24/7 social media world, not one person thought to take that image off its main page...Makes this Unity seem like a bunch of lip service! If they have to hire someone for a month to go through and erase all images and mentions of that filth , Do It! My friend said the girl he knows finally worked up the nerve to want to see a vid on unity show and when she went to Cadets YouTube channel and still saw him there....well you can imagine! Hell, the NCAA eradicates team members and coaches from history and that is just for recruiting violations! I was a Cadet, but I am a loving human being first and this is an embarrassment and horrible oversight of an organization that claims to have cleaned house!!!!Doc Santo must be rolling in his grave! FHNSAB

So, you first contacted the corps about this prior to the post above?  Hmmm?

32 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

They started later today it seemed like, but increased ensemble time to about 2 hr. Repped every second of the show front to back. 

Rehearsing like Cadets!

Yes I did.wanted them to know first of this horrible oversight and then came here to shine a light on something that is not right! Have to take off the DCI fanboy glasses my friend and call crap on things that shouldn’t be! 

Edited by J.Keith
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, One n Done said:

So, you first contacted the corps about this prior to the post above?  Hmmm?

3 minutes ago, J.Keith said:

Yes I did.wanted them to know first of this horrible oversight and then came here to shine a light on something that is not right! Have to take off the DCI fanboy glasses my friend and call crap on things that shouldn’t be! 

2 minutes ago, J.Keith said:

here's the link to the yea youtube channel - no thumbnail of Hopkins. So clue us in on what you are talking about? Have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/user/youtheducation/featured

Odd, I don't see such a thumbnail at the top of the main page.

5 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

here's the link to the yea youtube channel - no thumbnail of Hopkins. So clue us in on what you are talking about? Have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/user/youtheducation/featured

Who is the person in the front right half of the thumbnail? The top where it says Cadets you decide?  Blonde hair, beard

Edited by J.Keith

Who is the person in the front right half of the thumbnail?

if you are referring to the header (back of head) person to the right it is NOT George Hopkins

Edited by George Dixon