The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

35 minutes ago, Jaffo Nerr said:

The research into D&B abuse of young people beyond YEA/Cadets is already being organized at The Inquirer.

This is good.

What is better is that The Inquirer is owned by the (highest quality) McClatchy chain that has some 30 plus papers like the Miami Herald, Sacramento Bee, Wichita Eagle-Beacon and, like the Knight Ridder chain they acquired, a history and culture of developing writers over decades. Yeah, real adults who can scan a non-profit's annual Forms 990 and understand how to cross reference directors names' to records of civil actions in federal district courts. 

Real adult reporters with kids who can get good and angry at the subjects they discover has been cultivating their organizations as sex slave gardens.

You can smell the napalm on the streets of Indianapolis now.

Ha!

Hahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

BYE! BYE! DCI!  

Very poor taste.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

This particular issue aside, It certainly is not an easy place to work. I was offered a job there 5 or 6 years ago and actually thought about it....until I came to my senses..lol

Thank God you did. After reading the Glassdoor evaluations for myself, I was stunned. I knew from 3 former employees things weren't all that great, but I was stunned.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I heard that the media has planted themselves in front of his building.

Hope he has enough Yocco's hot dogs in his fridge to hold out for a Maginot Line siege....

Just now, BigW said:

Hope he has enough Yocco's hot dogs in his fridge to hold out for a Maginot Line siege....

For real.  I have a friend whose daughter snapped her cap here in Illinois and tried to kill her three daughters.  The media even parked themselves outside of his building and the most bold ones would buzz him on the intercom.  

6 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I heard that the media has planted themselves in front of his building.

He's never had such a large and national audience for a " Hops Talk "  today if he's so inclined.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1