The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

1 minute ago, DeusExGreenMachina said:

We'll cast these individuals off as the pariahs they truly are--no matter who it is.

The activity isn't going anywhere.

My dad would say "If you have a cancer, cut it out".  Harsh words.  Hard words.

This is hard.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I learned something long ago from the Israeli symphony orchestra...separate the art from the person.  Wagner was a raging Anti Semite  but they decided to play his music...for the art.  

Wow.  Powerful.  Thank you.

I can barely see what I'm typing through my tears.

Honest to God.  I'm crushed...

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I learned something long ago from the Israeli symphony orchestra years ago separate the art from the person.  Wagner was a raging Anti Semite  but they decided to play his music...for the art.  

I have a feeling time will be kind, but for now I won't be watching any Cadets show from that era. That's just how I'm going to cope with it.

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

I have a feeling time will be kind, but for now I won't be watching any Cadets show from that era. That's just how I'm going to cope with it.

I'm going to honor those kids and watch every gall-darn one of those shows.  Shoot, I may even take the day off just to wallow in my sorrow and watch old videos of shows.

That's how I'll cope.

Painful darn thing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, garfield said:

Wow.  Powerful.  Thank you.

I can barely see what I'm typing through my tears.

Honest to God.  I'm crushed...

I love the Cadets.  The kids are the greatest.  The last thing I want is for them to suffer.  I hope someone can hit the ground running without a hitch.   Pick up the reins and go.  Let’s all hope.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, chaddyt said:

Yeah.... it's quite possible George Hopkins just financially crippled (and therefore, killed) The Cadets.

He did that a long time ago, the first time he assaulted someone. Its only now come to light.