The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

7 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

A friend of mine who was an English teacher died at a young age. How dare you belittle what happened to her?!?!!!????!!!!!!!!???????!

Just in case it's not already painfully obvious: that's a joke. No friends of mine who died young were English teachers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

A friend of mine who was an English teacher died at a young age. How dare you belittle what happened to her?!?!!!????!!!!!!!!???????!

Her demise might've been the result of some sad, cruel joke perhaps.... (haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

28 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Just in case it's not already painfully obvious: that's a joke. No friends of mine who died young were English teachers.

Any Drama Teachers though  ?... lol.

Edited by BRASSO

34 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

How dare you make a joke about English teachers when they are out there fighting every day, getting their infinitives split, leaving them with gruesomely dangling participles?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, skevinp said:

How dare you make a joke about English teachers when they are out there fighting every day, getting their infinitives split, leaving them with gruesomely dangling participles?

Ii’n  not posting this to brag on my sister but to show that word placement is important.  I would have written “dropped off Jack at school “.  https://patch.com/illinois/plainfield/school-staff-use-aed-save-plainfield-students-life

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, mingusmonk said:

I wonder: did he ever contact any of his victims using company email? Are there records of those communications?

32 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Ii’n  not posting this to brag on my sister but to show that word placement is important.  I would have written “dropped off Jack at school “.  https://patch.com/illinois/plainfield/school-staff-use-aed-save-plainfield-students-life

When death by electrocution is simply not enough :

Image result for double meaning signs

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

nm...........

Edited by BRASSO

29 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I wonder: did he ever contact any of his victims using company email? Are there records of those communications?

One could imagine the DA will investigate this very thing, if criminal charges should commence.

1 hour ago, N.E. Brigand said:

If an official criminal investigation begins -- and it may already have but I am not aware -- they will certainly look at emails and maybe phone records.  I'm not sure phone records can be kept that far back, but someone smarter than me may be able to answer that.  Email no doubt. Hope the corps is doing well right now and getting the new music learned.