2018 Tour Premiere

23 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Desert Ridge?

That’s the place lol

Just now, GREENBLUE said:

That’s the place lol

I'll be in the last row.

8 minutes ago, skevinp said:

You must have pretty bad seats at Desert Ridge if they are located in Scottsdale.

Why’s that?

I just received two tickets to Desert Ridge for Fathers Day. I had already purchased my tickets so the gifted tickets are extra. Since I didn’t pay for them I’ll give these away. Anyone who needs two tickets let me know. The theater looks like it was filling up last week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, regimental1 said:

I just received two tickets to Desert Ridge for Fathers Day. I had already purchased my tickets so the gifted tickets are extra. Since I didn’t pay for them I’ll give these away. Anyone who needs two tickets let me know. The theater looks like it was filling up last week.

Thanks.

I'd use them if you were closer. As it is I'd have to fly over Detroit to get to you. My CT theater just cancelled the broadcast here so that another viewing room could show the overflow of the Incredibles. If only they knew.

5 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Thanks.

I'd use them if you were closer. As it is I'd have to fly over Detroit to get to you. My CT theater just cancelled the broadcast here so that another viewing room could show the overflow of the Incredibles. If only they knew.

That's too bad, as it's a great time to visit Phoenix.  The high on Thursday is only 109 degrees.

8 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Thanks.

That's pretty rotten of the theater.  Where will you watch?

49 minutes ago, skevinp said:

That's too bad, as it's a great time to visit Phoenix.  The high on Thursday is only 109 degrees.

Rather than prepare for Hell, I prefer Drums over the Arctic.

All my ancestors were from the countries on the North Sea.