Lisle, IL - June 30, 2018

4 minutes ago, Ghost said:

DCI is setting it up so Boston can pass the Cavies with a higher score in the near future.  It is weird that their score has only gone up .4 in the last three shows.

So you're saying DCI scores are fixed by DCI, Ghost ? Interesting take.

Edited by BRASSO

Our brass and music analysis scores dropped.  What?!?!?

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

So you're saying DCI scores are fixed by DCI, Ghost ? Interesting take.

Well, ThirdValves was hoping their score would be a 76, so it's the only quick reply I came up with to explain why they only went up .1 since their previous show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Well, ThirdValves was hoping their score would be a 76, so it's the only quick reply I came up with to explain why they only went up .1 since their previous show.

ok... got it.

Edited by BRASSO

22 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Ok... you think the scores in Lisle were fixed by DCI... we read what you think. I don't think DCI is fixing the scores, but if you do, you're entitled to post that and think that. This is a discussion board, and all manner of thinking is permitted, of course.

I know they are. Former judges have said that they are encouraged strongly what to put down for scores.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JackTripper said:

I know they are. Former judges have said that they are encouraged strongly what to put down for scores.

I'm not into the belief that DCI tells judges what to put down in scores at individual shows.. but I know there are people that swear by this.  I know you claim you heard former judges tell you this, but I'm skeptical. Thats because if they told you this, within 48 hours, 150 or so other people would have heard this... and in no time at all it'd be blasted all over the internet... lol!

Edited by BRASSO

Not FCI just bad local judges :?

All these scores are stalled as other tours are going up .

I know DCI is trying to do full panels . Bit need some qualified judges .

These are not them .

posted from the DrumScorps app

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

https://www.dci.org/scores/recap/2018-cavalcade-of-brass
Some odd numbers in Blue Stars Guard for sure.  Guess it was the wind tweet i saw earlier.

Not at all, because Mike Shapiro (their designer) is absolutely insane and writes crazy hard books for their guard, hence the huge difference between substance and achievement. Not surprising to me at all.

• Like 1