Recommended Posts

Stadium too hot to sit right now. But there's a nice breeze sitting down here near the entrance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final thoughts from tonight: 1. Spirit of Atlanta has a great opening! If the rest of the show can be tweaked to resemble that feeling, they will be in good shape.  2. I thought the cadets w

How freaking amazing would be if BAC topped Crown this season? I’d love to see it happen

Hey man... B positive.

must be too hot to type to

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kkrepps said:

Stadium too hot to sit right now. But there's a nice breeze sitting down here near the entrance. 

Boston was looking for volunteers to help sell water, so there's a good way to stay hydrated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First time ever seeing 7R and Spartans live!  Very nice job by both!   Really enjoyed 7Rs drums and Spartans color guard.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

First time ever seeing 7R and Spartans live!  Very nice job by both!   Really enjoyed 7Rs drums and Spartans color guard.  

I agree! Spartans guard was really impressive. I grew up watching them and this is the best I have seen them. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not at all happy that, as was just announced, intermission was just extended an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes. Come on, guys, I have a 3-hour drive home, and have to get to work tomorrow morning  :sneaky: .

OTOH, Spartans were a very pleasant surprise. Very engaging show. Most I've enjoyed them in a LONG time!

Now that the sun's well below the top of the grandstand, just a pleasant summer evening, slight almost cool breeze.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

show cancelled...

j/k INT

QN9WadR.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Not at all happy that, as was just announced, intermission was just extended an ADDITIONAL 15 minutes. Come on, guys, I have a 3-hour drive home, and have to get to work tomorrow morning  :sneaky: .

OTOH, Spartans were a very pleasant surprise. Very engaging show. Most I've enjoyed them in a LONG time!

Now that the sun's well below the top of the grandstand, just a pleasant summer evening, slight almost cool breeze.

3 hour for me as well... enjoy the show!

posted from the DrumScorps app

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

91 degrees... heat index 97... ouch

posted from the DrumScorps app

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the crowd?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.