Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

I second that thank you also like that the @DrumScorps is flagged in the main menu and all the discussion with folks at the show latter on!!

38 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Here's a shout out to @DrumScorps for starting all or most of these show threads. I like that they all begin with key info formatted in the same way. Also like that the thread titles are all similar so that it's relatively easy to spot them. Thanks.

Yes -- they are doing a great job in starting the show threads!

But I do miss the witty alliterations and tag lines we used to do for the shows. :-(

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Here's a shout out to @DrumScorps for starting all or most of these show threads. I like that they all begin with key info formatted in the same way. Also like that the thread titles are all similar so that it's relatively easy to spot them. Thanks.

agree - I would be ok if they started the threads one day before the actual show though -- it kind of helps with hype building and conversations pertaining to both the upcoming show and fun things to do near the show venue ---

could we start show threads one day earlier?

2 minutes ago, tedrick said:

does anyone know if it would be possible in the future to hold this show at the Viking's stadium - US Bank Stadium?

I will be at US Bank Stadium September 9th. Flying in from Cali to watch my Niners open the season against the Vikings. Heard its an awesome stadium. Too bad it will be silent by the 4th qtr when Jimmy G takes down the Vikes. 

• Haha 1