Minneapolis, MN - July 7, 2018

Just now, Cappybara said:

Let's see just how bad this Colts hornline is. From the stuff I've been hearing on DCP, you'd think Colts was playing like an open class corps :doh:

Really? I had heard lots of great things about the Colts. I heard their brass is top notch for one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Are you directly plugged in by an HDMI?

Ok, WiFi, and I double clicked and it went to full screen, but froze.  Thanks for helping this old geezer.

Just now, ajlemm said:

Really? I had heard lots of great things about the Colts. I heard their brass is top notch for one.

Just making fun of the people giving Colts constant #### on here for their use of shotgun mics (mainly Madison fans). Their hornline sounds fantastic right now

• Like 5

THe colts prove that you don’t have to be wearing leotards to have a competitive visual program.

• Like 5

Just now, MelloNell said:

Ok, WiFi, and I double clicked and it went to full screen, but froze.  Thanks for helping this old geezer.

As in a cord from your computer to the TV. I'm not an apple user and if its apple TV or some sort others may have to help. If you have a chromecast there is a cast option in the settings that sends the picture. 

Ugh, seeing the Colts always reminds me of one of the only decisions I ever regretted in my life. They offered me a spot back in what was it, 1992 (which ironically was the first year they ended up making Finals) and I decided to turn it down....UGHGHGHGHGHGHG

• Like 3

Just now, MusicalFrog said:

THe colts prove that you don’t have to be wearing leotards to have a competitive visual program.

TECHNICALLY, I suppose unless they beat a bunch of higher corps in Visual, they haven't exactly proved that... :winky:

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Just making fun of the people giving Colts constant #### on here for their use of shotgun mics (mainly Madison fans). Their hornline sounds fantastic right now

They sound great on TV. The issue isn't brass, it's amps. Very obvious in the stands.

• Like 2